Put your passion into practice.
If you find satisfaction in solving unique client challenges. If you like the idea of growing personally, and professionally. If you like the fact that today is totally different than yesterday, and tomorrow will bring even more excitement. If you like surrounding yourself with quick-witted, funny folks, some of whom used to take those skills to the stage. If you like going home every day knowing you’ve helped someone grow, helped another learn and helped yet another succeed. If you like the idea of making everything you touch more interesting, and earning a living in the process. Then you’ll like it here. And we’d like to you meet you.
- Save for the Golden Years. Employees are eligible for our 401(k) plan after completing six (6) months of continuous full time service before Jan 1 or July 1, whichever comes first. At that time, employees can start making employee contributions, and the agency will begin contributing 3% of the employee’s salary on a payroll basis. All employer contributions are 100% vested at the time of the contribution.
- Medical Insurance
- Get healthy. Stay healthy. Our current health plan is a Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO. Choose your own doctor, and the agency pays for 50% of the employee premium. The remaining 50% of premium and any deductible or other out-of-pocket expenses are the sole responsibility of the employee. Participation in the plan is optional, however, enrollment times are limited and subject to the plan structure.
- Dental Insurance
- You still have to brush and floss. Our current dental plan is through Guardian Insurance. The agency pays for 50% of the employee premium with the remaining 50% of premium and any deductible or other out-of-pocket expenses the sole responsibility of the employee. Participation in the plan is optional, however, enrollment times are limited and subject to the plan structure.
- Plenty of “Me” time. Magnani employees earn 15 days of Paid Time Off (PTO) per year on an accrual basis, plus one flex day. PTO days are valid only in the calendar year and cannot be extended to future years.
- Summer Fridays
- From Memorial Day to Labor Day the agency essentially closes at 1pm on Fridays. A pre-determined skeleton crew is required to stay to service our business and a schedule is set up to determine equitable coverage. That said, the Summer Friday benefit is not a guarantee of PTO and is subject to client work and obligations.
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- There are two ways in which employees can use pre-tax dollars to pay for expenses:
- Our Flex spending plan allows employees to deduct a set amount from their bi-weekly pay pre-tax and covers medical costs not covered by BCBS or Guardian.
- Our Flex Ventra/Metra plan allows employees to deduct a set amount from their bi-weekly pay pre-tax and covers transportation costs.
- Seminars/Continuing Education
- Learn on us! Magnani encourages all employees to seek out seminars that will broaden their experience and knowledge. The goal being they then come back and teach the agency what they learned. Seminars and continued education reimbursement are subject to management approval.
- And more!
- Spacious, integrated office environment
- Abundant, flexible workspaces
- Inspiring location overlooking the Art Institute of Chicago
- Entrepreneurial culture with full-access to leadership
- Snacks galore: cereal bar, snack closet, beverages, bagels and cream cheese
- Game room and recording studio
- Happy hours / Social outings
We’re looking for a true client whisperer—someone who can understand the client’s business—see through their eyes, speak in their voice, craft strategies they’ve been struggling to articulate. Someone who can guide client contacts and be a mentor here in the office.
Senior Account Planner/Digital Strategist
The Sr. Account Planner/Digital Strategist reports jointly to the Director of Client Service and the Director of Digital Development and works across all agency accounts to oversee and drive the strategic direction of each campaign, and ensures the creative work fits the brand and is strategically focused.
We are looking for an inventive and talented and resourceful copywriter. A team player. A curious soul and seeker of new ideas. A fearless creator who can eat brand strategies for breakfast and by lunch pitch ideas so crazy they just might work. If you believe in your ideas and your talent–then give us a shout.
If you’re seeking an internship with thoughts of becoming an Account Executive in a marketing firm, we are for you.
If you’re seeking an internship and are creative, we are for you.
We’re looking for somebody midstride in their career—who is inventive and passionate. Somebody who thinks strategically and can create compelling, creative work. We need you to drive ideas from concept to execution. We’re in search of talent that thrives when workloads are fast paced and high volume, but rewarding.