Are you looking to better understand how an experience design and strategy firm works? Are you looking for a hands-on experience that you can use to start building your career? Then an internship at Magnani is for you. Magnani is an experience design and strategy firm that crafts transformational digital experiences to delight users and deliver sustainable competitive market advantages for our client.
If you ask a few people you know how they got started — in whatever industry they’re in — many will tell you it was with an internship. Especially in the advertising/marketing, an internship can be critical to breaking in. It allows you to learn the business from the ground up and try on different types and sizes of companies to see what you really want.
And this internship is PAID.
You are the perfect candidate for an Internship at Magnani if you:
- Can multi-task, communicate effectively and work well with team
- Have a desire for learning about the advertising/marketing/design field
- Are able to drive your internship to get out of it what you want
- Learn through collaborating with agency teams departments through hands-on project contributions
- Help out with general agency administrative duties
- Design/UX interns: Familiar with Adobe Suite. Knowledge of Sketch, After Effects, coding languages, PowerPoint and Word a plus.
To apply, please attach your resume below and include your portfolio link in the message box, or send via email to: email@example.com.