The position of Senior Art Director includes important management and creative responsibilities. The Senior Art Director must possess superior visual conceptual skills, knowledge of media requirements/capabilities and extensive digital experience. The scope of responsibilities of the position demands qualifications developed over 3 to 7 years of related graphic and supervisory experience.
The Senior Art Director reports to the Executive Creative Director and is responsible for:
• Monitoring the quality of finished art and conceptual materials produced by internal and freelance artists.
• Providing direction and guidance to department members reporting directly to the Executive Creative Director.
• Informing and advising the Executive Creative Director on the status of the departmental affairs.
• Developing and conceptualizing creative campaigns from start to finish, which includes leading brainstorming sessions
• Building lasting relationships with the client to better understand needs.
• Oversee the creative department workload and schedule, working with account teams to time manage projects throughout the creative team.
• Inspire, lead, and contribute the creative team and agency
• Encouraging the professional development of department staff.
• Ensuring the efficient visual execution of creative concepts according to provide creative brief and client style guide.
• Examining and approving finished art.
• Engaging in any personal development necessary to stay current.
• Meeting established deadlines or providing reasonable notice to the Production Manager of special circumstances requiring deadline extension.
• Developing and executing graphics for all points of brand contact.
• Remaining educated on Clients needs, competitors and expectations.
• Thoroughly understand clients graphic standards and seeing that they are properly executed.
• Selecting and directing qualified outside photographers and illustrators.
• Making all appropriate alterations to artwork throughout the design process.
• Preparing files for client review and presentation.
• Proactively seek alternate solutions to problems presented by the client or Account team.
• Participating in key internal and client meetings including weekly status updates and planning sessions.
• Developing and assisting with new business creative and pitches
• Presenting creative concepts.
Magnani Continuum Marketing is a privately-held, mid-sized brand development and integrated marketing agency. A 25-year history developing customized, technology-enhanced approaches, Magnani looks beyond traditional marketing solutions to find greater opportunities for companies to strengthen relationships with customers at every point of brand contact. Core competencies include: research, strategy and planning, branding, creative development and design, digital communications, web and mobile development, social media and production.
No applicants will be considered without salary requirements
Interested? Please contact Ted Hoagland at 312.957.0770 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org